I am so excited to announce that we are now accepting applications for our Fall 2018 Shadow Program! See the specific dates and details below!
This program provides an enriching experience for someone to learn more about the wedding industry, specifically in regards to wedding planning, with a team of planners and coordinators. We will be accepting applications through June 21, interviewing the top applicants through the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd weeks of July (yes we are very thorough!), and our Fall Shadow will begin her position the week of August 27. To get a glimpse of what some of this looks like, explore the #bespokenbts, #bespokenshadow, and #bespokenteam hashtags on Instagram!
Fall Dates: August 27-December 30
Bespoken’s Shadow Program is for anyone interested in the wedding and event business. Shadows will have the opportunity to have hands-on experience during weddings and events.
Shadows must be willing to commit to at least 5 weddings or events during the Shadow Program. These dates will be given to the candidates during interviews, and the chosen Shadows must commit to those dates before being accepted into the program. When you commit to a date, I ask that you set aside the entire weekend, as times and locations vary.
What are you looking for?
- Someone who is dynamic, friendly, and dedicated
- Someone who is organized, positive, adaptable, and intuitive
- Someone who is interested in and has a passion for weddings and events
- Someone who is detail-oriented
- Someone who can commit to working approximately 10-15 hours per wedding or event
- Someone who has a strong work ethic, loves to learn, can problem solve, is an amazing communicator (both written and orally), and is very responsible
- Someone who is willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done and support the team
- Someone who is able to commit to shadow at weddings (usually on Saturdays) — must set aside the entire weekend for the wedding or event
- Someone who is interested in attending the wedding rehearsal to better prepare for the wedding day
This position is unpaid, but we are happy to work with you to get college credit if that’s something your school offers. We are confident the shadow program we offer is a great learning opportunity.
Does this sound like you? Please fill out THIS FORM no later than June 21, 2018 at 11:59pm. Please let us know in the comments if you have any questions. Please do not email your application to us or email us to confirm receipt. We will be in touch with applicants who we think might be a good fit by June 27!
We can’t wait to hear from y’all!!